viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2007

we´ll have to make new love, please take me with u once for all


Simplemente sin palabras...

De alguna forma, mi nombre no es de casualidad

No volvera....

Y aqui, como todo un fan de lateralus

Esperare a que notes mi falta de aire

Podria equivocarme...

Pero que tal si...


"Unravel"

while you are away

my heart comes undone

slowly unravels

in a ball of yarn

the devil collects it

with a grin

our love

in a ball of yarn

he'll never return it

so when you come back

we'll have to make new love

3 comentarios:

zazaraza dijo...

hey dude…
i'm in a strange situation here…
did ever happen to you that you have this perfect image of someone and as the time pass by that image become so powerfull that you can't get it out off your mind… but… when you see that person again… you don't know why you have that imagen in first place?

is like that image doesn't match with that person anymore…

remember that person I talked about some time ago?… was in my mind for about a month… then that person show up to me in real life… and… was so different… so akward… is a stranger now… has nothing in comun with my image… only the name… i guess…

i think i had a platinic idea…

maybe is an other fase…

or maybe is the last step to forget…

fuck!!!!

fuck it all…

zazaraza dijo...

sorry dude
i had to express that…
so long…

that's all folks

lateralusfan dijo...

mmm i dont know, i guess it is like that, but im happy just to have that image, to me it doesnt care if its true or not, just perfect to me.
no se supongo q esa imagen es la q me ecnanta tener y miestrass la formo y la hago mas completa me siento mejor con ella y conmigo, aunq no se verdad... pero si se a q te refieres:p